Terms & Conditions
4 - 23 Jan 9:00am - 11:30pm
EDM Competition Win with Watertown
Win with Watertown - Terms and Conditions including the Privacy Statement
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Watertown Brand Outlet Centre of Level 14, Tower Three, International Towers Sydney, Exchange Place, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo, NSW, Sydney 2000 (Lendlease).
- Only residents of Australia aged 18 years of age or older (Participant) are eligible for the Competition.
- The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Competition:
- employees of:
- any retailer or retail staff member within Watertown Brand Outlet
- the Promoter; and
- the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth),
and associated agencies, companies and contractors; or
- members of the Immediate Families of the employees referred to at paragraph 3(a).
Immediate family means any of: a spouse or domestic partner, ex- spouse or ex-domestic partner, de-facto spouse or ex-de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- employees of:
- The Competition commences at 4.00pm on Friday 4th Jan 2019 and closes at midnight on Thursday 25th Jan 2019 (Competition Period).The Promoter may extend the Competition Period at its sole discretion (Extended Competition Period).Details of any Extended Competition Period will be posted on www.watertownbrandoutlet.com.au. References in these terms and conditions to the Competition Period include any Extended Competition Period, where applicable.
- The prize is a gift voucher for use at Watertown Brand Outlet Centre Gift Voucher valid between 25th January 2019 and 24th January 2020 (Prize).The value of each Watertown Brand Outlet Centre Gift Voucher is $50.00 and the total prize pool is valued at $250.00.
- To enter you must email your name, address and contact number with ‘Win at Watertown’ to [email protected] during the Competition Period.
- For the Participant to be eligible to compete in the Competition, the Participant must enter the Competition:
- within the Competition Period;
- in the strict manner specified on the entry form for the Competition and in these terms and conditions; and
- by the method specified on the entry form for the Competition.
- A Participant may only submit one entry form during the Competition Period
- The first 5x correct and eligible entres drawn will win a Prize.
- The Promoter’s decision on an eligible entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The draw will take place at 9am on 25th Jan 2019 at Centre Management Office at Watertown Brand Outlet Centre.Winners will be notified via phone and email by within 2 days of the draw.The results will be posted on the Watertown Facebook page within 2 days of the draw for 1 month.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The Prize is personal to the winner.It cannot be transferred, exchanged or otherwise dealt with.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen Prizes once they are claimed.
- By entering into the Competition, the Participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age and identity and eligibility to participate in the Competition. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Prizes must be collected from Watertown Brand Outlet Centre Reception by 25th April 2019
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the Participant may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Competition or any Prize. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- As a condition of accepting a Prize, the winner (or the winner’s parent or guardian), and any other person(s) sharing the Prize with the winner, may be required to sign legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter including but not limited to a further agreement to exclude liability of the Promoter for certain loss, damage or injury arising from the use or participation in a Prize to the extent the Prize is or includes a recreational service or activity.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used as detailed in the privacy collection statement which accompanies these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter may cancel the competition and not award the Prize where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the Prize(s).Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
- advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on the Competition’s website at on www.watertownbrandoutlet.com.au;
- promptly destroy all entries received; and
- not use the personal information that any Participant has provided on the entry form.
- Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Promoter excludes all warranties in connection with the Prize to the extent permitted by law.The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value (including where the Prize is unavailable) for whatever reason, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where required.The Prize and/or any element of the Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied by the winner.No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their Prize and/or any element of the Prize as stated.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury, loss or damage suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence) in connection with accepting or using the Prize or participating in this Competition except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.The Promoter is not responsible for defective Prizes, lost or stolen Prizes or misuse of the Prize. All entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the Prize(s) or participation in this Competition including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
Personal information you provide to Watertown Brand Outlet Centre by completing this entry form (or otherwise providing your details) may be used for purposes related to the operation of our business including the administration of this Competition including advising you and the public if you are the winner and providing and improving our products and services and, unless you do not opt in on the entry form or you opt out by contacting us, communicating with you on an ongoing basis for market research and/or providing you with information about any products or services we think you may be interested in at Watertown Brand Outlet Centre. This may be by any means of communication including telephone and electronic messages (e.g. email). If the information requested is not provided, you will not be able to enter the Competition.
We take steps to ensure that we only collect personal information which is relevant to our dealings with the particular individuals and which is reasonably necessary for the Competition or our other business activities.
References to ‘we’ and ‘us’ in this statement include the owners of Watertown Brand Outlet Centre.